Is it a shirt or is it a jacket? It's a bit of both, jacket styling reworked using authentic unissued 1990's military camo shirts. Durable subtle rip stop construction in mute orange, the quality and make are first class. Two functional bellow chest pocket, two lower jacket pockets with adjustable tabs at waist and cuff, original buttons triple stitched in matching threads.
- Jacket Styling, All Year Round Classic.
- Jacket Length
- Ideal for Layering or Summer Jacket.
- Bellows Pockets.
- Original Military Quality & Make.
- Technical Rip Stop Construction.
- 80% Cotton - 20% Polyester
- 30* wash, Do not tumble dry, Do NOT Iron, Do not bleach, Do not dry clean. Wash similar colours together.
Below measurements are when garment is laid flat.
Chest measurements are taken 2cm below arm pits.
Back length dose not include the collar or rib.
If unsure about sizing, measure one of your own garments that fits and compare.
If you need any help, pls get in touch, we'd be happy to assist.