Reworked 348 T-Shirt
Our T-Shirts are printed by hand, just around the corner from our design studio. The ink we use is a Phthalate water based ink, not the cheapest and can be tricky to apply, but kinder to the environment compared to the industry standard Plastisol inks. Once printed, the ink is cured using a solar powered conveyor dryer.
The T-Shirt is 100% combed cotton arrived to us still in the wrapper, produced in the 1990’s in Kentucky, USA for US military
The whole process is unique, not your regular mass produced printed T-Shirt.
- 100% combed cotton
- sustainable printing process
- regular fit
- Our first ever T-Shirt
- 100% Cotton.
- 30* wash, Do not tumble dry, Warm Iron, Do not bleach, Do not dry clean. Wash similar colours together.
- Pit to Pit - Measurement taken 1" / 2.5cm below armpit across the chest.
- Sizes below: Inches (IN) and Centimetres (CM).
- Pls note, due to uniqueness of these products, below are indicative measurements.
- If you require any help with sizing, pls get in touch, we are happy to help.
Mannequin - Chest Size 38" / 96.5cm - Wearing Size MEDIUM.
|Pit to Pit Inch"||18.5||20||21.5||23||24.5||26
|Center Back Length. Inch"||26||26.4||26.8||27.2||27.6||28
Pit to Pit Cm
|Center Back Length Cm||66||67||68||69||70