Contrast Pocket Dorma Shirt MK2
Originally produced in Scandinavia in the 1960's, Reworked in the UK in 2023. These 100% "unissued - new old stock" cotton plain weave pop over shirts are becoming rare, they won't be around forever. Lightly brushed on the inside for extra comfort, long sleeve in works blue with functional contrast chest pocket. Finished off with vintage buttons all round.
- Authentic military shirts from 1960's
- Lightly Brushed On The Inside For Extra Comfort
- A Rare Piece From The 1960's
- Classic work wear styling
- Authentic vintage buttons
- Contrast Pocket
- 100% Reworked in the UK 🇬🇧
- 100% Cotton
- 30* wash, Do not tumble dry, warm Iron, Do not bleach, Do not dry clean. Wash similar colours together.
- Regular fit, go for your usual size.
Below measurements are when garment is laid flat.
Chest measurements are taken 2cm below arm pits.
Back length dose not include the collar or rib.
If unsure about sizing, measure one of your own garments that fits and compare.
If you need any help, pls get in touch, we'd be happy to assist.